We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Why use Instagram? Good question! I’m guesting over at The Christian Podcaster with host, Eric Nevins, to share my passion for helping women use Instagram simply and effectively, but you can listen in by clicking the play button below! (Eric’s show notes are below also.)
Listen to the interview below by click the play button.
Why use Instagram?
Ruthie Gray is a blogger and host of the Instagram Insider Hacks podcast where she makes Instagram “so easy your mom can do it.” Today, Ruthie shares how she overcame understanding all the technology, why you need to share your life on Instagram, and the episode that proves a little work can pay off big.Ruthie says you just need to get started—both podcasting and Instagram—or you will never improve.
Stories Ruthie shared:
- Why she is passionate about helping moms
- Overcoming the obstacle of technology
- How her podcasts help moms pursuing a vision
- Why you need to share yourself on social media
- Making Instagram accessible to moms so they can get their message out
- The episode that proves how powerful Instagram is
- Why she doesn’t take a ton of time with show notes
- Why you should just get started
Great quotes from Ruthie:
I don’t need to work for five hours on show notes because no one will read them anyway.
You can always delete and do it again. But eventually you have to put it out there.
If you’re waiting to get perfect, you may as well forget it. Get busy and share your content!
If you want to Google everything to learn IG you can do that, or, you can listen to my podcast and hire me as your coach.
Instagram is geared toward a millennial generation raised on cell phones. My goal is to break it down and make it easy for the average mom trying to grow her business.
I wanted to make Instagram accessible to the average small business owner to get content in front of her target audience.
Resources we mentioned:
- Ruthie’s website
- Ruthie’s favorite episodes:
- Wren Robbins, Ruthie’s podcast coach
- Arabah Joy
Leave a Reply